And how to talk about it with different stakeholders in your organizationWith 5x the speed and performance, Progressive Web App (PWA) generates more growth and profit than any other current IT or marketing investment. The context: Google first pioneered the PWA standards and Apple has since followed. Organizations like Starbucks, West Elm, and eBay are seeing increased discoverability and engagement with their PWA experience, demonstrating that PWA is the frontier of eCommerce.
- The backend is served headlessly via ultra-fast and lightweight APIs
- The frontend is built and maintained independently of the traditional backend
PWA might be a good fit if:
- Your existing frontend is causing a lot of frustration
- Your current implementation has a lot of technical debt
- It is expensive to implement new features and maintain your site
- You need a new, fresh User Experience for:
- Cart and Checkout
- You are looking to replatform
- You want to outperform the competition
Our guide on PWA features brands who are leading the way and a PWA Compatibility Checklist. Download it here.