Groupe Marie Claire.
The 3rd largest women’s clothing retailer by store count in Canada takes their business online and does it right, managing 4 brands with 1 console.
One month in, eCommerce was already 4% of sales for our biggest banner.”
From eCommerce Zero to Omnichannel Hero in 18 months.
With over 300 locations nationwide, Groupe Marie Claire launched 4 online boutiques in under one year.
Prior to that point, Groupe Marie Claire and its banner stores had no online presence. This is a company with history; the first Marie Claire boutique opened in 1965. Almost six decades later, Groupe Marie Claire has gone digital and is bringing its customers along for the ride.
After 18 months, Marie Claire has a 10 person web team managing 4 banners.
With a long history of organizational and retail success, groupe Marie Claire knew they had to get their digital plan right in order to convert their loyal clients to omnichannel while simultaneously reaching new customers.
Year 2 sales will be in the millions and conversion rates have increased more than 40%
- eCommerce Platform: Magento Enterprise Edition
- Shipping/Fulfillment: ShipHero
- Lookbook: Komes
- Search Console: Mirasvit Sphinx Search
- Automated Email Marketing: Emailicious
- Livechat: Zendesk Chat (ZOPIM)
1,500 Items Shipped Every Week. Every Order Processed in 24 Hours
- Integration of Magento with in-house ERP (product information, orders, inventory and sales reports).
- Shop-the-look and clothing “ensemble” merchandizing and product shots (in-house photoshoots).
- Converting in-store loyalty program to omnichannel.
- Buy Online, Pickup in Store capacity (BOPIS).
- Product video to enrich product information.
- From “purchased” to “shipped” in less than 24 hours.
- A single, scalable eCommerce management console for 4 separate banners.
- An intuitive navigation process with large type and the ability to chat with a service rep., for customers who are less accustomed to purchasing online.
With over 300 locations nationwide, Canada’s 3rd largest retailer of women’s clothing by store location has been running a tight shop since 1965. Groupe Marie Claire is dedicated to providing fashionable yet affordable options to customers.