The world’s most prominent eCommerce platform, Magento combines scalable omnichannel growth with a solid technological foundation. There’s a reason it outranks so many competitors.
Magento-focused Case Studies
See how our retail, distribution and manufacturing clients use Magento to bridge the eCommerce gap.
Over 80 Magento projects delivered recently
Leverage our extensive expertise integrating Magento with your systems.
Certified: Enterprise Solutions Partner
The highest level of certification any Magento partner can achieve.
Magento-focused agile teams
At any given time, there are 14 in-house, Magento-specific teams working on projects.
Magento Shooting Star Award
Awarded to Magento’s fastest-growing North-American partner, Absolunet.
World-Class OmniChannel Capability
Magento boasts one of the world’s largest eCommerce software platforms and powers $50 billion U.S. worth of transactions every year.
- Product Catalogue and Shopping Cart
- Ability to create rich user experiences
- Huge selection of extensions: hundreds available
- Open architecture facilitates integration with internal systems
- Security and data encryption
- Proven reliability and scalability
- User and workflow management
- Staging environments
- Log registry and version history
- Loyalty and rewards programs
- Returns processing
- Gift card management
- Automated email follow-ups
- Cross-selling and upselling
- User segmentation and targeted promotions
- Assisted shopping
- Private sales and liquidations
Integrating Magento With Other Systems
Thousands of extensions and open source DNA make Magento the perfect platform for complex systems integrations.
Our reputation has been built on our track record of successfully integrating Magento with various technologies, ERPs, CRMs, Email marketing, Personalization and Automated Marketing Platforms, Search, Gift Card + Loyalty systems, POS and more – see the list here.
Magento Order Management System
Coordinate your customers’ experience across all sales and fulfillment channels. MCOM gathers information from every touchpoint, orchestrating and optimizing based on rules and processes. From capture to source and ultimately fulfillment, the customer remains at the center of your operation at all times.
To understand how (and if) Magento can help you reach your business objectives and integrate with your current systems, you’ll need to make the first move.