A market-leading Product Information Management (PIM) system to help retailers, manufacturers and distributors escape “Excel Hell”.
inRiver Case Studies
See how our retail, distribution and manufacturing clients use inRiver to bridge the PIM gap.
The inRiver + Absolunet Partnership in Numbers
16 extensive inRiver integrations
Leverage our B2B/retail expertise integrating inRiver with your systems.
Certified: inRiver Platinum Partner
The highest level of certification any inRiver partner can achieve.
Agile .NET teams
Lead by PIM Experts, there are 7 in-house .NET teams ready to integrate the inRiver PIM.
North American Partner of the Year
Named inRiver’s North American partner of the year 3 years in a row.
inRiver Product Information Management
Businesses who provide better, complete and real-time product information have the upper hand in the digital battle for market share (and profitability).
- All your SKUs ready for digital sales
- Potent sales tool for digital clients who can integrate your products faster than your competitors’
- Easily access product data feeds from external systems like ERP, PLM, or other third party systems.
- Increased productivity
- Develop new markets thanks to integrated translation options
- Client portal facilitates product search and data extraction
- Plan and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Product Master Data Management (MDM)
- Centralized product information
- Multi-language support
- Customizable “minimum-completion” criteria
- Cross-sell: Parent-child product connections
- Product information dashboards
- Easily grow/expand product selection
- Reduced time to market
- Increase variety of product categories
- Easily integrate new product lines and suppliers
- Increase conversion rates
- Multi-user product enrichment
- Link and syndicate product reviews
- Easy GUI editing
- Google Manufacturer Center Syndication
- Amazon Syndication
- Marketplace syndication (channel advisor, etc.)
- Collaborative workflow to enrich product data
- Supplier Portal and a function to import supplier data
The Absolunet Difference
Integrating the inRiver PIM With Other Systems
Standardize product information across all channels, ensuring consistency and the most up to date content on your multiple platforms.
PIM Integration Expertise
Our reputation has been built on our track record of successfully integrating PIM with retailer, manufacturer and distributor infrastructures. It works because we do our homework and thanks to our extensive experience and expertise. In fact, we’re the ones who developed the inRiver-for-Magento and Channel Advisor connectors.
The inRiver Advantage
Meet the product-detailed demands of todays buyers and consumers and enjoy the productivity gains that a centralized database that feeds content to multiple channels provides. By standardizing product information, you eliminate chaos and multiple Excel files while gaining more control of your product content.
To understand just how deep PIM can go and why it is a MUST to bridge the digital gap, you’ll need to make the first move.