Thinking of expanding into new geographical markets? There’s a checklist for that.
Selling online across regions and borders brings complexities that are easy (yet so, so costly) to overlook.
So, we created this easy-to-use checklist to help retailers, wholesalers and brands grow their eCommerce presence across borders. It is a practical, high-level tool to guide your thinking and your planning; a simplified version of the eCommerce consulting we provide to clients who are moving into new markets.
The international eCommerce checklist focuses on five high level considerations:
- Can your eCommerce Platform support multiple geographies? How?
- Must-have Back-end / Infrastructure questions and answers
- How should you adapt Personalization + Marketing Automation to deliver the best eCommerce experience for consumers in these new markets?
- Fulfillment + Logistics: How will you actually get your products into those new consumers hands? Ship from where? Which carriers? What about tracking and returns?
- What tools can help with the Fiscal + Regulatory Obligations that vary from one place to another?
Get out a pencil or pen and get started! You can go through the checklist alone or with your team.