On February 16th, Absolunet teamed up with several technology partners to bring our 4th ENGAGE eCommerce seminar to Toronto. The retailers in attendance got to speak directly with some of the top leaders in eCommerce, heard from two premiere retail brands about their growth, and learned about trends for 2018.
Over 70 people, representing North-American retailers and technology partners, took part in the dynamic exchange on how to “Take Your eCommerce to the Next Level”.
Speakers included some of the sharpest minds and top people at Magento Business Intelligence, dotmailer, inRiver, Dynamic Yield, Signifyd, Zmags, Siteimprove and Absolunet.
Highlights included the following keynote presentations and panel discussions:
- Absolunet’s Charles Desjardins, Partner + Executive VP, explained the 10 eCommerce Trends for 2018.
- Tony Trew, Marketing Director at Structube walked attendees through the company’s eCommerce growth and what they have had to do to adapt.
- A lively panel discussion took place with several partners:
- Mattias Eriksson, inRiver’s VP of Strategic Accounts,
- Jonny Dixon, dotmailer’s Head of U.S. Channels,
- Charles Brun, Dynamic Yield’s Director of Channels,
- Brielle Valle, Zmags’ Senior Director of Strategic Alliances,
- Lee Hadsock, Signifyd’s Head of Partnerships, and
- Jordan Browne, Siteimprove’s Account Executive – Retail.
- To end the day on a high note, Marie-Noël Gervais, Vice President eCommerce & Marketing Strategy at La Vie en Rose talked about how the lingerie retailer with 200+ stores is reinventing itself for the era of eCommerce, the challenges they’ve faced and how they have made it much easier to get their products featured online.
The goal of Absolunet’s ENGAGE events is to provide a stimulating environment where merchants can exchange with other merchants and vendors, and discuss challenges and opportunities.
Absolunet’s team wishes to thank the partners and staff for their help in making this event a success. Thanks also to our clients and friends for taking part in this hands-on series of discussions and exchanges. We’re already looking forward to our next ENGAGE 2018 event later this year in Montreal!