Technical lead (Magento)
As a Technical Lead, you will be responsible for supporting the development teams (between 3 to 6 teams) and other leaders in your cluster, so that technical solutions are delivered according to the quality standards established at Absolunet. Through your technical leadership, strong knowledge of the technology platform(s), you will guide teams and other cluster leaders to make the best technical decisions leading to the successful implementation of the solution and its sustainability.
- 360 view of projects and platform evolution
The Technical Lead ensures that the technical solutions implemented under the responsibility of his cluster are delivered according to the quality standards established at Absolunet. He ensures that leaders make the technical decisions that will lead to successful implementation. Ensure that Absolunet’s technical standards are respected and applied by your entire cluster.
- Best Practices
He or she encourages teamwork, skills development and autonomy so that everyone can have a positive impact on cluster clients. He or she relies on the vision of the practice leader to define the best practices to be implemented in his or her cluster.
- Support for the architect’s vision
The Technical Lead supports the architect’s vision within his cluster. He collaborates with him in important elements.
- Pushes the team technically to the top
pushes people to fill the gaps and sets an example in his technological curiosity and by his participation in various developments.
- Assistance to the Director of Operations
Participate in various initiatives related to the company’s growth, such as interviews, training sessions or the integration of new colleagues or new clients.
- At least 8 years of experience in a developer role.
- Excellent ability to communicate in both French and English, both orally and in writing.
- Relevant technical training, either college or university.
- Relevant experience in an agile environment, preferably with the Scrum framework.
- Possess or in the process of obtaining a relevant certification for the platform(s) on which these teams are working.
- Possess or in the process of obtaining PSD certification, Professional Scrum Developer
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of platforms in their technologies, as well as in Ecommerce.
- Know how to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and technical innovation for a client and a team
- Able to establish strong relationships and credibility with its teams and their major clients as well as with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
You are seeking…
- To work with a team that will bring you to surpass yourself
- To work on stimulating projects with well-known brands
- An environment in which family values and work-life balance are rooted in the company’s DNA
- To learn something new every week and with every project you are involved in
- To upgrade your skill set through training sessions – which you can then share with the team by holding a Lunch & Learn
- A community of people just like you, who know how to celebrate wins and embrace life