Now you’ve found a new playground for your UX obsession.
Your day to day…
- Gather consumer insights
- Collaborate with Product Owners in writing user stories for each sprint
- Support the execution of the user stories by UI designers and developers
- Collaborate with strategy/marketing teams to optimize campaigns and to work on ensuring business growth for clients
- Interface with clients to gather insights and to present deliverables.
- Collaborate with UI designers in delivering sitemaps, interfaces, functional specifications, and, on occasion, wireframes
- Communicate complex concepts into flowcharts and diagrams.
- Understand consumer pain points then form design solutions
- A minimum of 2 years experience conducting research, analysis and optimizations (specifically user research, usability testing, interviews, surveys and A/B testing)
- Some knowledge of eCommerce
- Designing for desktop and mobile (specially responsive design)
- Experience analysing consumer behaviour with Google Analytics
- A team-first attitude (be open to feedback and collaborations with other UX, marketing, design and tech professionals)
Extra points if you have experience with …
- Agency environment
- Agile work flow
- Marketing (social media, Adwords and email)
- Working with any of the following…
Customer loyalty programs?
Customer relationship management tools? (CRM)