The PIM Expert operates upstream to explore and analyze the client’s business requirements. He/she allows the Product Owner to rely on a resource with high-level knowledge in areas that are not readily accessible. The PIM Expert therefore helps the Product Owner in the design of his/her Backlog and other deliverables (roadmaps, business plans [eBP], audits, workshops, etc.). He/she has expertise, and solid, topic-specific knowledge.
- Analyze and understand client issues related to product information management. Explain these issues so that they can be understood by the Project Team.
- Advise the client on matters relating to Product Information Management, and help redefine the product life cycle.
- Participate in the discovery phases of projects entrusted to him/her.
- Work with the client and Team to develop new Product Information Management models.
- Support Product Owners in developing their strategy for all aspects of PIM
- Support Product Owners in defining business requirement and in Backlog design.
- Be able to identify new opportunities to foster the development of his/her clients.
- Present recommendations and convince clients of the added value of a PIM, where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in a technology-related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in eCommerce or business analytics in a technological environment
- Experience with a PIM (Product Information Management) solution – very strong asset for the job
- Business- and client-oriented
- Leadership and a self-starter
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (EN/FR)
- Good at explaining technical contents
- Curious and committed