The .NET developer plays a vital role at Absolunet: 3 of our 4 main platforms are created with .NET. In other words, no .NET, no eCommerce.
Which means you’re sort of our Shea Weber – indispensable and at the heart of the action.
Besides, how long do you really want to stay in an excessively corporate environment?
- Put in place efficient solutions for top-of-the-line clients
- Develop new solutions to existing problems: your work will have a real impact on the client’s business
- Move from SCRUM to grooming, sprint-by-sprint. With the team, bring Agile Methodology to a whole new level.
- Integrating eCommerce platforms with PIM and ERP systems, applying new merchandising technologies – rethinking eCommerce, basically
- Apply your unique knowledge to a new intellectual challenge, while collaborating well with your team.
- Creative and logical, a rare combination, appreciated at Absolunet
- A collaborator brimming with ideas and initiative
- Passionate about new technologies and new ideas
- An excellent developer
- Able to handle a manual espresso machine (worst-case scenario: the Scrum Master will show you how to work it)
You are seeking…
- To work with a team that will bring you to surpass yourself
- To work on stimulating projects with well-known brands
- An environment in which family values and work-life balance are rooted in the company’s DNA
- To learn something new every week and with every project you are involved in
- To upgrade your skill set through training sessions – which you can then share with the team by holding a Lunch & Learn
- A community of people just like you, who know how to celebrate wins and embrace life