- From determining the clients’ needs to setting realistic objectives to delivering the chosen solutions, the eCommerce Expert will take ownership of their clients’ digital business plans.
- Participate in the creation and presentation of audits, advisory services and web project roadmaps.
- Support the Product Owners (PO) as they carry out their clients’ digital business plans.
- Participate in the client’s kick off. Support the Product Owners as they work to understand the client’s business needs. Listen to the client’s needs and ensure that they feel comfortable, heard, and informed at each step of the kick off process.
- Alongside the PO, set a plan in order to accelerate the client’s omnichannel growth and level of satisfaction.
- Support the Practice Leads in the adoption and diffusion of best practices (collaborate directly with the Practice Leads when necessary).
- Collaborate with the Account Directors and support them as they work to develop opportunities for clients.
- Participate in the establishment of innovative and efficient strategies.
- Help to establish and structure the strategic department’s practices in order to improve the level of quality and professionalism offered to the agency’s clients.
- Contribute to the agency’s credibility by producing content for the company’s blog, content for partners or content in the context of conferences or trainings.
- Participate in events or trainings for the Digital Growth Department and share new knowledge with the team.
- Stay up to date on eCommerce best practices in order to maintain a level of expertise and client trust.
- Leadership: ability to take and carry out initiatives with a positive attitude and level of diplomacy
- A collaborator brimming with ideas and initiative
- Passionate about new technologies and new ideas
- A track record of going above and beyond expectations
- The ability to form a team and facilitate cross-team interactions
- Strong interpersonal; skills. Comfortable communication and flexible when changes arise
- Ability to work under pressure
- An analytical mind with a concern for details
- Excellent understanding of eCommerce
- Business acumen (understanding of the client’s reality and strategic needs)
- Bilingualism, both spoken and written French and English.
You are seeking…
- To work with a team that will bring you to surpass yourself
- To work on stimulating projects with well-known brands
- An environment in which family values and work-life balance are rooted in the company’s DNA
- To learn something new every week and with every project you are involved in
- To upgrade your skill set through training sessions – which you can then share with the team by holding a Lunch & Learn
- A community of people just like you, who know how to celebrate wins and embrace life