eMarketing Content Specialist
Content is a crucial element in eCommerce. We are looking for a team player with excellent writing skills and a passion for clearly communicating fresh ideas.
- Write dynamic copy
- Proofread and edit copy created by your Absolunet team members.
- Provide occasional content support to the Absolunet sales team during the sales cycle.
- Contribute to Absolunet’s messaging for mandates like our 10 eCommerce Trends, articles and white papers.
- Contribute to ideas and create short and long form copy for a variety of clients.
- Create promotional offers and test them to see which ones work best.
- Report results to clients and to your Absolunet team members.
- Collaborate with our clients’ influencers to inspire their posts.
- Stay up-to-date with new and emerging trends in eMarketing to provide strategic advice to clients and the agency.
- A familiarity with and understanding of eMarketing and eCommerce, including SEO, SEA and results-driven campaigns in a retail and/or B2B context.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Fluency in English and proficiency in French.
- Strong problem-solving skills as you set vision and carry out content solutions that are linked to key performance indicators.
- Curiosity and a willingness to learn about customer results and market trends.
- The willingness and ability to fight for your great content ideas.
- Strong social skills. In this role, you will actively collaborate with clients, technology partners and internal teams.
- A customer-oriented approach. You want to leverage your writing prowess to your clients’ advantage and you care about the outcomes.
Why choose Absolunet? The right candidate will enjoy:
- The opportunity to learn and test your ideas in real-time with thousands of end consumers.
- Working with a team that supports your goals and continued growth.
- Stimulating projects with well-known brands across North America.
- Being a part of an agency that puts its clients and its employees at the heart of each decision.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related business or technology field.
- Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in eMarketing, Communications, Retail or Public Relations.