Pre-Sales eCommerce Architect
As the Pre-Sales eCommerce Architect in our Kansas City or Montreal office, you will walk alongside clients as they undertake their digital, eCommerce transformation. You will work with internal and external stakeholders to combine consultative selling, technical solution mapping and client-facing relationship building.
- Analyze and respond to business proposals; interpret business terminology and translate it into requirements.
- Support the sales team by defining the technological solutions related to customer requests (choice of platforms, technical architecture, complementary solutions, etc..).
- Demonstrate the added value and business benefits of proposed solutions.
- Provide answers to technical and functional questions.
- In client conversations, outline risks and unknowns in a transparent way.
- Lead demos of various eCommerce platforms.
- Participate in the budgetary evaluation of projects.
- Develop complex business artifacts, like business requirements documents, process flows, business strategy content.
- Be up-to-date with new and emerging trends from a technological and business perspective to provide strategic advice to clients.
- Produce relevant documentation.
- Liaise with team members once the sales cycle is completed to share knowledge.
What we are looking for…
- An understanding of commerce. Maybe you’ve worked for a B2B company that changed eCommerce platforms or you’ve participated in launching a new brand. We are looking for a minimum of 5 years of exposure to eCommerce technologies.
- An understanding of eCommerce platforms like Magento and InSite and/or Product Information Management (PIM) solutions like inRiver.
- An ability to guide functional architecture choices related to internal and external systems, both of which must work together to provide a unified eCommerce experience. While code-level competency is not necessary, you should have an informed understanding of the coding process.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. You are comfortable and confident with executive-level conversations and equally comfortable leading technical conversations.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Curiosity and a willingness to learn about customer results and market trends.
- Strong social skills. This is a customer-facing, service-oriented position that requires active communication.
- Customer-oriented. You want to apply tech solutions to your customers’ advantage and care about the outcome.
- A valid passport (15% travel).
Why choose Absolunet?
- The opportunity to share your commerce knowledge with clients and the Absolunet team.
- Access to all the tools, technologies and expertise you can ask for in one eCommerce agency.
- An interesting and unique work environment.
- An environment in which family values and work-life balance are rooted in the company’s DNA (seriously, we’ve won awards).
- To work with a team that will support your goals and continued growth.
- To work on stimulating projects with well-known brands across North America.
- To learn something new every week with every new project.
- To work with an agency that puts its clients and its employees at the heart of each decision.