Assistant Director of Operations
With your leadership, strong knowledge of project management and vision of Agile, you will work with your teams to increase the quality of their deliverables, respect time and budget constraints and continuously prioritize the performance and growth of Absolunet clients.
- Collaborate with the Director of Operations in order to plan, lead and organize your multidisciplinary teams and their work methods.
- Supervise your teams’ operations and provide assistance for resolving problems in order to attain a high level of performance and quality while respecting the budget.
- Collaborate with the Account Directors to ensure that what was promised in the sales cycle translates into client deliverables.
- Fluidly move between a variety of projects and responsibilities.
- Ensure that operational and budgetary standards are being respected across your teams.
- Propose ideas for improvement to operational processes
- Accompany the employees in the Scrum environment. Alongside the Agile Coach, encourage transparency, feedback loops and adaptation
- Evaluate the role of different people in the teams. When needed, enact changes.
- With the Director of Operations and the Assistant Director of Measurement and Control, put in place and maintain different performance metrics (for individual employees and the larger team)
- Encourage teamwork and autonomy, motivating each person to have a direct impact on the agency’s success. Promote a culture of collaboration between development teams, the client, and third parties
- Be involved in human resource activities as it relates to performance evaluations, objective setting for individual employees, talent development, hiring, and coaching..
- Transformational leadership – mobilize the teams toward a common vision.
- A holistic vision of the business
- Empathy – understand the business impacts and financial repercussions that clients are facing
- Rigor and an analytical approach to your work
- Ability to establish solid relationships and strong credibility with internal teams, prestigious clients and the multiple internal and external stakeholders
- A creative and innovative point of view
- At least 8 years of experience in a leadership role, managing teams in a technology-focused domain
- University degree in business management, project management or other related field
- Relevant experience in an Agile context, preferably with teams using the Scrum framing
- Exceptional communication skills in French and in English, including the ability to efficiently communicate information to a large variety of audiences (internally and externally)