Digital Personalization Specialist
If/when AI and the robots take over, you will probably have been in charge of personalizing the experience…
- Understanding clients’ business and financial realities by performing research, discovery meetings and in-depth audits, to offer efficient custom made email and onsite personalization strategies.
- Managing the creation and execution of email marketing automated programs and digital personalization experiences that deliver against the business goals previously discussed with the clients.
- Executing the day-to-day operations e.g. project scheduling, coordination in between departments, production, qa, deployment, and post-analysis of all strategies proposed.
- Using enterprise-level email and personalization service platforms like Dotmailer, Dynamic Yield, Nosto, Marketo and others to manage email lists, conduct audience segmentation, A/B testing, and deployment of automated programs and personalization experiences.
- Managing and presenting data like a pro, including segmentation, reporting, testing results and optimization.
- Maintaining awareness of online marketing trends, best practices, technologies, new platforms and apps, CAN-SPAM laws and other relevant subjects.
- Bringing major clients to imagine new solutions and innovative digital projects – in other words, reinventing eCommerce.
- A collaborator brimming with ideas and initiative
- Constantly identifying BOTH the real problem AND real, practical solutions in a business context
- Interested in new digital platforms and technologies
- Questioning the clients’ requests to provide the best solutions and not only comply with what the clients think they need
- Punctual and respectful of deadlines
- Comfortable working either in english or french (bonus points for spanish)
- A strategic and visionary thinker: your crystal ball helps you visualize where the client, the concept and the agency will be 12 months from now
- Able to handle a manual espresso machine (worst-case scenario: the Scrum Master will show you how to work it)
You are seeking…
- To work with a team that will bring you to surpass yourself
- To work on stimulating projects with well-known customers
- An environment in which family values and work-life balance are rooted in the company’s DNA
- To learn something new every week and with every project you are involved in
- To upgrade your skill set through training sessions – which you can then share with the team by holding a Lunch & Learn
- A community of people just like you, who know how to celebrate wins and embrace life