Digital Growth Specialist – Performance Measurement and Optimization
- (Re)define your clients’ performance indicators.
- Translate business needs into measurable requirements: write detailed implementation guides for our development teams to explain how to achieve the defined KPIs.
- Following best practice, set up Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Analyze data, draw conclusions, propose ideas and solutions while constantly looking for ways to optimize those solutions.
- Support the UX Team as they put in place A/B testing. Experiment with customization tools like Hotjar and Dynamic Yield.
- Actively participate in meetings to monitor your clients’ performance.
- Dream up new measurement solutions and test new approaches for digital projects for large clients … in short, help us reimagine eCommerce!
- Aware that ROI shouldn’t be explained anecdotally; it needs to be proven.
- Obsessed with data: the proof is in the data!
- In your own way, both a collaborator and a leader.
- Creative and logical (a rare combination that is highly appreciated at Absolunet).
- Passionate about new technologies and new ideas.
- Up-to-date on the industry’s latest news. You ask yourself what’s going on with Simo Ahava hasn’t published anything in 3 days.
- A great communicator who is able to simplify complex information, in French and English.
Your are looking for …
- A team that will support your ideas and growth.
- Stimulating projects with well-known brands.
- An environment in which family values and work-life balance are rooted in the company’s DNA.
- To learn something new every week with each new project.
- Ongoing training. Learn new things then share with the team during a Lunch & Learn.
- A community of people who know how to celebrate wins and embrace life.