PIM Solution Architect
Because it’s time for EVERYONE to realize that PIM is at the heart of the eCommerce war!
- Analyze and respond to calls for tenders.
- Support the Sales Force and Account Managers by defining technological solutions in line with customer requirements (e.g. choice of platforms, technical architecture, complementary solutions, hosting, etc.).
- Formulate answers to technical and functional questions.
- Be able to demonstrate the added value and business benefits of the solutions offered to customers.
- Conduct “demos” of the different platforms.
- Participate in the budgetary evaluation of projects.
- Participate in various events related to Absolunet technologies and partners (local and international events).
- Guide customers through their technological options.
- Keep abreast of technological and eCommerce trends (and know how to explain them).
- Increase PIM expertise at Absolunet by working with the PIM Practice Lead and Teams.
You have/you are…
- Very good knowledge/understanding of the various (Product Information Management) PIM platforms and complementary modules.
- A self-starter, able to work independently, with self-teaching skills.
- More of a “leader” than a “follower;” an experience where you have demonstrated leadership will go a long way in support of your candidacy.
- Familiar with the PIM environment: experience in data modeling, the lifecycle of an eCom product, and related technical issues.
- Detail-oriented and transparent; you will be comfortable telling us if one of the criteria in this job description is not technically adequate.
- Excellent in oral and written communication .
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- In addition to being very comfortable talking to customers and introducing concepts to them, you can put yourself in their shoes.
- You are fully bilingual; you can work exclusively in English if required (and you may have to).
- You understand the realities and challenges of the market in the United States.
- .NET technology proficient.
- 5 years of experience as a Developer; 3 to 5 years in business analysis (data modeling); you know what you’re talking about.
- Experience in team management and/or team lead; you will make a better team captain than Max Pacioretty.
- A profile that facilitates and encourages change and can manage the implementation of new ideas; or said differently, you’re not afraid of new stuff.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; you are easy to talk to and a people-person.
- Ability to travel and presentation skills; you know how to pitch ideas.