As a PIM Analyst (Product Information Management), you will be working closely with the PIM Expert owner of the account as well as the development team responsible for the project.
- Put in place efficient solutions for top-of-the-line clients
- Support the PIM Expert in the creation of the product data model during the initial phase of the project (discovery phase and first phase of integration).
- Handle any adjustments and/or evolutions of the product data model during the integration as well as the subsequent phases. This task could be completed collaboratively with the PIM Expert responsible for the account in case of major/complex alterations.
- Handle management, training, and support to clients using in-house tools (ex: Model Synchronizer).
- Support development teams in the integrations of the PIM “stories” (analysis of requirements and risks, development of solutions, use of best practices, etc.).
- Act as the main point of contact with the development teams and participate in daily reviews to ensure that the client’s needs are met.
- Support the PIM Expert with documentation and the integration of the flows/lifecycles of product enrichment.
- Creative and logical, a rare combination, appreciated at Absolunet
- A collaborator brimming with ideas and initiative
- Passionate about new technologies and new ideas
- An excellent communicator
- Able to handle a manual espresso machine (worst-case scenario: the Scrum Master will show you how to work it)
- Passionate about eCommerce and its evolution.
- Rigorous and fitted with strong analytical skills.
- To work with a team that will bring you to surpass yourself
- To work on stimulating projects with well-known brands
- An environment in which family values and work-life balance are rooted in the company’s DNA
- To learn something new every week and with every project you are involved in
- To upgrade your skill set through training sessions – which you can then share with the team by holding a Lunch & Learn
- A community of people just like you, who know how to celebrate wins and embrace life
- To bring a creative and innovative perspective to the team.
- Junior (1-2 years of experience).
- Strong willingness to learn – We are offering the PIM Analyst the opportunity to evolve amongst experts globally renowned for product information management.
- General understanding of the Agile methodology, preferably within a Scrum framework.
- University education in information technology, engineering, business management, project management or any other related field.
- Good communication skills and capacity to popularize complex technical information to diverse internal and external audiences.
NICE TO HAVE
- Ability to build strong relationships and high credibility with the teams, key clients as well as stakeholders (both internal and external)
- A college education is considered with relevant professional experience.